Midspan Power Over Ethernet (PoE)
Enhance the reliability of your Ethernet devices and get rid of the bulky AC
adapters you are using to power your devices. B&B Electronics has selected a
series of efficient, cost effective, Power over Ethernet hubs. The PowerDsine
3001/3006 series enables a unified supply of data, voice, video and power
through a single access point by sending power over standard Category 5 (and
above) twisted pair cable.
- Available in 1 and 6 port versions
- Cost effective power distribution for wireless LAN access point installations
- Safe powering of standard compliant, as well as pre-standard and Cisco end terminals
- Investment protection of existing Ethernet switches and cabling infrastructure
- Easy plug-and-play installation
The PoE tester identifies the existence and type of power sourcing equipment
(either endspan or midspan) in your network.
- Tests RJ-45 outlet for Power-over-Ethernet existence
- Indicates the type of power source