N-View Series - Rack Mount
The N-View series includes all of the standard features plus N-View Software. Provides extended reporting and configuration capabilities.
N-View OPC Server Software
- Extended operating temperature ranges allow these switches to operate in extreme environments
- Rugged metal enclosures provide Extended Shock, Noise and Vibration specifications for use in
industrial, marine, utility, and military applications
- High MTBF (1 to 2 Million Hours) ensures reliability and durability
- Rugged industrial DIN-rail and rack mount enclosures
- Full-wire Speed Communications Using Store and Forward Architecture
- Redundant power inputs 10-30 VDC for added reliability
- RJ-45 ports auto-negotiate Speed, Duplex, and MDIX for ease of use
- Hardened ESD over-voltage port protection diodes on all I/O ports for durability
- All TX ports support UTP and STP cabling for wider adaptation
- Full three year warranty
The N-View software will work with industry standard OPC client software and most popular HMI packages to provide
complete remote network traffic and status monitoring. The software can be used to provide meaningful alias names to all
ports and help identify the location of the switches and equipment connected to the ports.
The software can be configured to report the status, traffic and error conditions of the network. HMI software packages can
use this information in alarming and trending functions.
FCC Part 15 Class A, UL 1604 C Listed (U.S. & Canada) for Class I, Div. 2 Hazardous Locations, ATEX Zone 2, Category 3G
(Ex nC Mark), IEEE 1613 Compliance (Electric Utility Substation), ABS Type Approval (Shipboard), and NEMA TS1/TS2
Compliance (Traffic Control).