Advantech Industrial Operator Panels
Upgrades! Onboard memory, Over 50 more PLC drivers, wide screen formats
Value priced, flexible connectivity. Powerful, solution-oriented software.
Advantech launches a new range of widescreen 4.3" to
10.1" industrial panels for controlling a wide variety of
programmable logic controllers.
Designed for harsh industrial environments, these NEMA4/
IP66 WebOP-2000T industrial panels feature 128MB on
board flash memory and a micro-SD card slot for additional
applications to run from and store data on.
To accommodate as many Programmable Logic Controllers as
possible, WebOP-2000T features over 300 drivers, In addition,
Advantech will custom design drivers to your needs.
Every WebOP-2000T comes bundled with WebOP Designer.
This easy-to-use object oriented programming application
empowers users to create an application that does exactly
what they want - saving time and development costs. Once
application is written, it can be installed via Serial, Ethernet,
USB or Micro-SD ports.
Features & Benefits
- Wide range of LCD panel sizes - from 3.5" to 12.1"
- Integrated HMI runtime development tool and project-based management software
- Supports runtime data downloads via Serial, USB, or Ethernet
- RTC battery backup keeps systems safe in case of PLC failure
- Back up sequence programs (history, alarm, receipt, etc.)
- Horizontal and vertical screen orientations for versatile display modes
- Unique panel mounting design allows easy installation into machines
- Compatible with hundreds of popular PLCs for numerous factory automation needs
- Panel Mounting
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 50°C (32 - 122°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20 - 60°C (-4 - 140°F)
- CPU: RISC 32bits, 200MHz
- Battery Backup Memory: 128KB
- Certifications: CE, BSMI, CCC, UL, FCC Class A
Applications: Packaging, Label slitting, Motion-based
robot dispensing, Process control