No configuration necessary! Simply plug in, aim until the LED's show the best signal strength and
you're done. You'll achieve blazing link speeds up to 150Mbps - performance that will make you
wonder why you ever ran cables in the first place!
All settings are preconfigured for a true out-of-the-box plug and play experience. Simply unplug your
existing Ethernet cable and create a wireless point-to-point link between devices or networks.
Ultra high-speed and long range makes the wireless link seamless. With over-the-air speeds of up to
150Mbps, you won't experience latency or throughput bottlenecks.
The 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz radios are built from 802.11n 2x2 MIMO technology combined with the integrated 80 degree sector antenna you get incredible range. Line-of-sight distances of up to 15km are possible.
Configured out-of-the box with WPA2, 128-bit security for highly secure point-to-point operation. No
software setup required. Outdoor rated enclosure for hardware protection, too.
No additional parts or accessories needed.
- Shipped in preconfigured pairs
- Antenna is integrated in housing.
- Pole mount is part of molded outdoor enclosure.
- No power supply required with the included
power-sourcing PoE adapter.
Features & Benefits
- Point and play set-up allows the unit to start transmitting within a few minutes - indoors or outdoors
- Ultra high-speed -- up to 150 Mbps
- Long Range -- up to 15km
- WPA2, 128-bit security provides data-safe operation
- License Free 2x2 MIMO technology...no low-tech proprietary RF chipset!
Create a transparent, secure, high-speed link between remote stations and a central office. Bridge two
networks or hard-to-reach nodes together. Connect remote devices (IP camera, or other) to a LAN. Replace
expensive cables that are prone to damage in harsh environments.
- Preconfigured with WPA2 128-bit security – user configurable to other standards
- Maximum data rate: 150Mbps
- Distance: up to 15km line of sight
- Integrated sector antenna, 15 dBi for 5GHz, 11dBi for 2.4 GHz
- Ethernet connectors: RJ45, auto MDI/MDX – pass through Ethernet connection available
- Power (8W): Includes (2) 24V PoE injector adapters - one for AC power, one for DC power
- Temperature Range: -30 to + 80°C
- Case: Outdoor, UV stable plastic
- Dimensions: 28.0 x 8.0 x 6.0 cm
- Mounting: Integrated pole mount (optional wall mount kit sold separately)
Choosing your Ghostbridge
The 5 GHz GhostBridge5 is recommended for most applications. For countries with restrictions on 5 GHz, choose the 2.4 GHz GhostBridge2.