Intelligent, flexible, powerful, expandable, and effective
New TECO SG2 V3
Same Price and Model Numbers, but now with more memory, more functions and more I/O… NEW Math, PID, PWM, Data registers, shift and ramp instructions.
And yes, the NEW programming software is still FREE!
On line monitoring, off line simulation of ladder and function block
After reviewing these added features, you may wonder if this is really just a PLR
- Custom high speed processor to rival small PLCs
- SG2-2AO offers New analog (0-10V or 4-20mA) outputs
- 4x16 LCD, programmable for status of application
- 8 push buttons for programming or operator input
- Two 1 KHz high speed inputs
- 8A relay outputs which allows direct control up to 1/3 HP motor
- Real Time clock built-in. Now with daylight savings mode
- cUL and CE approved
- DIN rail or panel mount capability
- Multi-language support in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, and Chinese
- Memory module for storing program or transferring to other SG2 controllers
- Built in RS-485 MODBUS communication data link on 20 I/O models
- Snap-on expansion modules for expansion up to 56 I/O
BIGGER Memory Capacity means you get more...
- From 200 to 300 Ladder rungs
- From 44 to 56 Expandable I/O
- From 99 to 260 Function block instructions
- From 15 to 126 Internal auxiliary instructions
- From 15 to 31 Timer instructions
- From 15 to 31 HMI instructions
- From 15 to 31 Counter instructions
- From 15 to 31 Real-time Clock instructions
- From 15 to 31 Analog compare instructions
- New 240 Data registers
- New 15 PID instructions
- New 15 Multiplexer instructions (2 bit)
- New 62 Math instructions (+, -, x, ÷)
- New 15 Analog ramp instructions
- New 2 PWM instructions
- New Shift instruction
Note: Connect up to 8 expansion modules - 3 Digital I/O modules, 2 Analog output modules, 2 Analog input modules, 1 PT100 input module.
Standard Base Modules (all include Real Time Clock, LCD and Keypad)
Blind Type Modules (Real Time Clock included, No Display, No Keypad)
Bareboard Modules (Real Time Clock included, No Case, No Expansion, Circuit Board Only, No keypad, No LCD Display)
2. Select expansion modules
- Build your PLC up to 56 I/O points with the modules below.
- Up to 3 expansion modules may be connected to the base module
- Each module is individually powered to provide complete isolation
- The base module automatically reads the expansion modules and assigns
the programming registers
3. Select communication modules
To remotely communicate to the controller or integrate the PLC into any existing network,
add a communication module. Combine these modules with existing B&B Electronics communication
devices, and you have the most powerful programmable relay controller on the market today.
4. Select software and accessories
Now that you have completed your controller, there are accessories available.
The free programming software is downloadable. B&B Electronics
recommends using legacy programming software V1.9 (Download V1.9) for TECO units with firmware less than
version 3.0. With firmware version 3.0 or higher use V3.2 software (Download V3.2).
The controller may be programmed via a computer.
Depending on your system, you probably will need a programming cable that comes
with a CD with software included.
Lastly, a memory pack is available for all base modules. The memory pack, similar to a thumb
drive on your personal computer, will store the program in your controller. This may serve as a
backup in case something bad happens. For an OEM, this can provide labor savings as the
memory pack may be used to download the same program into multiple controllers.
Free PLR software includes most standard options
Ladder logic programming
With 200 lines of programming and 4 instructions per line, 800 instructions are available
Function block programming
For those not familiar with ladder logic, a simpler programming language is offered. Drag and drop items from a template and the software walks you through the language. With 99 Function Blocks, built-in help files, the Function Block Diagram programming is very easy to use.